Big Texas Rally For Recovery 2013!
To change public perceptions about recovery from substance addictions and co-occurring mental health conditions, increase accessibility to recovery supports, and highlight the power of recovery to change lives in a positive way.
We see a future where everyone in Texas who seeks recovery can find it.
WE WORK TO:
- Support all pathways to Recovery;
- Broaden public awareness and understanding of Recovery as a positive force for good;
- Educate Texans about Recovery from addiction and co-occurring mental health conditions;
- Eliminate stigma and discrimination often associated with people in or seeking Recovery; and
- Serve as a support system, and rallying point, for people in Recovery, including their family, friends, and allies.